Serving children and adults in:
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders
- Apraxia and Dysarthria
- Receptive and Expressive Language
- Pragmatic/Social Language
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Executive functioning
- Problem solving
- Strategies to manage activities, such as time/schedules
- Initiating, organizing and sequencing tasks
Buteyko Breathing Method
The Buteyko Method can improve a number of breathing-related problems including:
- Respiratory: asthma, rhinitis, hayfever
- Neurological: Anxiety, stress and panic attacks
- Childhood development: dental health, craniofacial development and ADHD
- Sleep disordered breathing: insomnia, snoring, central sleep apnea, obstructive sleep apnea
Michelle also has an interest in helping athletes improve their performance by improve one’s efficiency in breathing.
How can you help your child at home? What can make your day a little easier? Do you need a referral or resource? We’re here to help! A consultation may be a single appointment or as often as desired. A parent consultation is carefully designed to help you and your child get the research-proven supports you need.
Muscle Function / Myo
- Figure out WHY articulation errors are occuring and significantly reduce time in therapy! Myo is especially helpful for the “s, z, r, l, th, k, g” sounds!
- Tongue Thrust
- Tongue and Lip Ties
- Oral Rest Posture
- Chewing with Lips Open
- TMD Pain and Disorders
- Mouth Breathing
Learn more about orofacial myofunctional disorders (OMDs) here!
Oral Habit Elimination
Positive reinforcement and support to stop oral habits within 20 days. Great for any age!
- Thumb or finger sucking
- Lip biting or licking
- Biting pencils or other items
Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) support to troubleshoot and help you reach your breastfeeding goals with empathy and experience. Develop baby’s oral muscles while providing life-long health benefits to mom and baby.